- Every Sunday after Service we have Fellowship
- 1st Sunday of every month during Fellowship we celebrate the birthdays of our members during that month with Cake!
- 1st Tuesday of every month- The S.M.I.L.ES (see Ministries for more information)-will provide a light dinner at 7 PM followed by a special program
- 2nd Tuesday of the month beginning October 9th at 7:30 PM- Table Talk Bible Study Ministry
- NEXT S.M.I.L.E.S EVENT AT ST. MARK’S TAKES PLACE TUESDAY, APRIL 2nd, 7:00 PM! Due to Ash Wednesday worship scheduled for Wednesday, March 6th, our next “S.M.I.L.E.” event will take place Tuesday, April 2nd. “S.M.I.L.E.” is an acronym for St Mark’s Invites & Loves Everyone is a new ministry that features a soup and salad light dinner beginning at 7:00 PM followed by a special program (a guest lecturer or featured guest). Coffee and cookies are always served. Please consider coming out to this new outreach ministry that is being offered to our members and community. S.M.I.L.E.S events take place
the 1st Tuesday of every month. Hope to see you then!
- NEXT TABLE TALK BIBLE STUDY MINISTRY IS SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 12th, 7:30 PM. Our next Table Talk Bible Study is scheduled to meet Tuesday, March 12th at 7:30 PM. Table Talk Bible Study meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Consider coming to Table Talk Bible Study and enjoy the fellowship along with some delicious coffee and cookies.
March 6th – Ash Wednesday Mass Scheduled For Wednesday at 7:30 PM
St. Mark’s will be holding Ash Wednesday Mass on Wednesday March 6th at 7:30 PM. Worship will be preceded by “Soup and Salad” at 7:00 PM. Please make plans now to attend this evening worship as we draw closer to God and begin the journey of Lent together.
May 19th – Ceremony with ICS